Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Decisions

I need out of this place. No matter how I look at it. I don't think of it as running away, I'm just done with this part of my life. I'm excited to start a new adventure. I'm really looking to move to Washington. I don't know where yet, but somewhere to the western part of Washington. I have been talking to people who I know know the area, and trying to do some research as to where I would be happiest. I feel like there is nothing more for me. I feel incomplete if that is at all possible to describe. I'm thinking about finding some where near some of the schools and then going back to school. I know that won't be easy, but I think I need to do something new with my life. I don't know what though. I am planning on figuring something out and taking if from there. In the mean time I will be stuck in the city trying to put my life in order so that I can find the true me.
Life in the city is getting long. We changed to Day Light Savings and it feels so late, bu it's not as late as I though it was. I feel like I am always at work and I am. Customers come in and say, "your still here?" Yeah, it's called being a manager and making sure things are running correctly. How do I relax, well on the drive home I blast either Rascal Flatts, or Kenny and just sing at the top of my lungs with the windows down. I don't care. I can either sing or yell at people all day long. I figured this is just better!
I've been getting on Mary Jane's website more. I'm playing around with fishing ideas. I really want to go fishing with Valerie but we have learned that we don't know as much as we though we had. Granted I haven't been in years, and dad or my uncles always helped out. So I am on the quest in finding a good fishing resource so that I have a good place to start. See if I lived somewhere where people were friendlier I could go and have someone give me some pointers. =(
It's depressing some days. I'm frustrated with so much and have so much inside me that I just can't always get it out. Ok, my dinner is ready. It's chicken pot pie night!

1 comment: