Monday, November 9, 2009

One thing is for sure...

Each day I start to feel a little better about what has happened in the last few months. I slowly begin to feel like I know what I would like to do.
1. I want to and plan to be in Washington by this time next year.
That much I do know. As for the rest I am thinking about going back to school. I don't know what for and I don't know how I will do it. I just know that I think going back to school would be a good start in the right direction. I don't know what I want to do with my life anymore. I want to have a small little farm, have a family. But to have a family I need to have someone who I would like to spend the rest of my life with, and I don't have that right now. Although I do know that I won't find that person living in the city. I'm ready to leave this place and go somewhere were the sky is blue, the air is fresh, there are water falls, and people are friendly and not too busy talking on the phone.
So the next two things I need to figure out is what I want to go back to school for and where in Washington do I want to live.
Research is going to need to be done. I will go and work on that next!

1 comment:

  1. Laura it is so nice to meet you! I am excited for you on your new journey; I am so glad to see someone go after their hearts desire as opposed to staying with something that is not right for them.
    Look forward to hearing more!
    ~Blessings
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete